November 13, 2016

BLOGLIKECRAZY 2016 DAY13: I Like The Way She Sews...

...i reached out to Stefanie of Sea of Teal to ask if she would participate in my BLOGLIKECRAZY 2016 "I Like The Way She Sews" segment.  I asked if she would share a picture wearing her favorite make.   Her response; "I have so many... it was really, really hard choosing".  I agree that it must have been a very hard task because I haven't seen one of her projects that I did not like.  Her blog is like a breath of fresh sea air whenever I visit.  Stefanie has a chic and unique style all of her own.  She's very skilled in her  ability to team up just the right fabrics and colors which is part of the reason that "I Like The Way She Sews"! 

I especially enjoyed her recent wedding dress process and subsequent wedding photos.   I won't elaborate on that here; you can read all about it as you sail the Sea of Teal.  Without further ado, here's just ONE of her favorite makes
You can read all about Stefanie's favorite make (and many more) here
A very talented and colorful sewist to follow, you can also find Stefanie as @Seaofteal on:
Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter, and
FaceBook...



8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your lovely words and appreciation of my blog. I'm so happy you like my DIY style! :-)
    I'm sending you greetings from Germany!
    Stef

    http://seaofteal.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!!(I've never started a sentence with explanation points before -lol) Can you feel my excitement that you agreed to participate! So nice to connect with another sewing blogger that I admire. Thanks again and lets do keep in touch! Greetings from Georgia, USA!

      Delete
  2. Another great post Ms. Faye! Thanks for highlighting another sewing enthusiast! I had not seen her blog before and you're correct, she does have a different point of view I really like!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra THANKS FOR READING! And yes, it does me good to watch style aesthetics such as Stefanie's that are different than mine. It gives me another point of view and keeps me refreshed so I don't get stuck in the same old style rut. It reminds me that my style is not the only style and maybe I could benefit from some change here and there.

      Delete
  3. no way.... I had no idea there was another Stefanie with an F who sews!! Thank you for sharing!

    If you have time, check out my latest post: I am watching Project Runway each week, and playing along at home. I call it #ProjectRealWay .This last week's challenge was to create a fall look using the color red, which I had to choose out of the button bag. Hopefully you like it!

    -Stefanie
    http://thestylesafari.com/?p=10324

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes another Stefanie and what a pretty spelling it is. Yes I will check your challenge. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Cute! I like the way her shoes match her top. Happy Sunday, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really cute shoes. Happy Sunday to you too Marjie!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...