November 1, 2017

#BLOG LIKE CRAZY 2017 - SHOULD I DARE...

...attempt trying this again?


Do you remember my Blog Like Crazy2015 and 2016 Challenges that were spearheaded by Javacia Harris Bowser of seejanewritebham.com?  Every year during the month of November Javacia encourages bloggers to practice consistency by taking this challenge. I have to tell you that I was not without reservation about finishing either year, but I did!!!

Well, here it is November again, and I've been asking myself "SHOULD I DARE, OR SHOULD I NOT"???  I've decided that I will!, and I hope that for the next 30 days all of you will tune in to read my lifestyle/sewing/food posts as I #BLOGLIKECRAZY once again.  I'll be looking forward to your input with great enthusiasm...

9 comments:

  1. I like it! My blog has recently become a venue for books that I review. I should enter my latest projects and take this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be wonderful having you take a part Mardell. More information can be found here: http://seejanewritebham.com/2017/10/finding-time-to-bloglikecrazy/

      Delete
  2. You are inspiring me to do more on mine. Somehow I think it was replaced by FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Lillie, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are all really quick ways of getting your point of view over or for sharing and seeking information - and there is nothing at wrong with them. I treat my blog like a "baby" and really try to nurture it when ever possible. In November I do a lot of nurturing.

      Delete
  3. What a great Idea, I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to it! Never get tired of reading your blog Ms. Faye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll make it through Diane!

      Delete
  5. Well you did it Ms. Faye! (I’m writing this the day of the deadline) and you did it very well my friend!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...