October 6, 2007

One of My New Loves - Yummo

My baby sister suggested that I include one of my recipies on my blog every now and then. Thought I might share this one for a new love of mine - Iced Coffee Latte. Before this past summer I had heard of Iced Coffee but could not imagine liking it at all. I finally tried one from Burger King called an iced Mocha Joe and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIP!!! Stopping by to pick one up every morning turned out to be quite costly so I decided to try and make my own. After several failed attempts to make up my own recipe I found this one on another blog. I'd like to give that lady credit for the recipe, but cannot remember which blog I saw it on. Anyway it is really good.

Ice Coffee Latte
1/3 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup boiling water
1 can sweetened condensed milk (low fat)
2 cups cold water
4 cups chocolate milk (I use Latose free)

Mix instant coffee with boiling water until dissolved. Mix in the remaining ingredients and serve over ice. It makes a whole pitcher full so just store it in the fridge.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...