March 1, 2008

CAN YOU SAY AMATEUR?

Can you say AMATEUR? I just finished the cropped PJ pants for my grandgirl. How come I didn't even think about the print being a one-way design before I cut out the pattern? (Check out the numbers on the right leg of the pants - they're unside down)...Uggggggggggggg!!! That was such an amateur thing to do. Oh well, at least they won't be going any place but bed. Lesson learned - look before you leap(cut) (lol).


I even used an idea from the new Craft Stylish magazine for the band at the bottom of the pants just to try it out. The magazine used the band on the bottom of the tube dress on page 18. I was trying to step out of the box just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...