September 11, 2010

GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED BLOG AWARDS...

I was sent two wonderful blog awards but have yet to acknowledge receiving them. Please, please forgive my slowness, but do know that both awards are graciously accepted.

This first one from http://manecoarse.blogspot.com








and this second one from http://seamsenjoiable.blogspot.com


The rules for the first award are:
1. Tell us what you like about YOUR blog,
2. Then send the award to 10 other blogs that you read.

and, the rules for the second award are:
1. Tell us 10 thing about yourself,
2. Then Send the award to 5 other blogs that you read.

I hope the senders don't mind but I'm taking the liberty of mixing up the rules. I'll tell you what I like about my own blog, and then send BOTH awards on to 5 blogs that I read - Hows about that?

"I love the fact that this is my own personal domain. I can express myself just as I like (although I try to keep the contents clean). I can dress it up or down depending on my mood. I feel free in sharing small tidbits of information that a novice sewer might be able to use. If I get stumped on a project my blog allows me to reach out to thousands of people who have more knowledge of the craft than I, but who are willing and able to help me out. My blog has opened up a whole new world to me, one that is exciting, inspiring. It constantly feeds my hunger for more and more knowledge."

Now to share BOTH awards with 5 other bloggers:

The rules are:
1. Answer the question : "What do you like the most about your own blog?"
2. Pass this award to another five other blogggers.

Sewaholic - wonderfully young, talented, and creative
SewonandSewon - to welcome Lisa back to blogging
Clio - just completed the most amazingly great fitting pants, and is about to embark on creating some fine lingerie
Cindy - my sister from another mother who operates a fantastic "learn to sew" business in South Florida
Candice - creating gorgeous garments from way across the pond.

9 comments:

  1. Awww. :) I ordered Deepika's book at your suggestion, the 1000 Tips book. I got it in the mail this week, and I love it. Did you get yours yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are sew sweet.I'll be posting on it soon. Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks Faye my first blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for nominating me, Faye!!! I really enjoy your blog and am happy to be in such excellent company!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the blog awards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award, I'm so flattered! I'll post my ten things very soon.
    Congrats on your awards as well :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...