January 27, 2019

Shedding a Little Light on the Subject...

...working with black on black or even blue on blue stitching can present quite a bit of a challenge in the sewing room for most of us, especially at night.  At times a magnifying lamp comes in mighty handy.  A friend told me about this nifty lamp so I wouldn't have to spend lots of $$$ but still meet my need of a magnifying light.  So if you need one too and haven't heard about this nicely priced lamp, here's some information:
This desktop version is what I have, and it is $25.99

I had this for quite a while, but kept forgetting to pull it out of the closet to use.  It's not going back in the closet!  Here's me working with the desktop lamp.  LOVE IT!
This clamp on version is $39.99
Love the prices and Harbor Freight seems to always have a 20% off any purchase coupon.

24 comments:

  1. I have two magnifying lamps: one over they sewing machine and one in the living room for hand work. Best investment these old eyes ever made. You sure got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, thank you, thank you, thank you on the tip for the Harbor Freight lamp. I'm going to see if my local Harbor freight store has one when I run my errands tomorrow.
    Theresa in Tucson

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brilliant, especially for hand Sewing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye
    I couldn't afford the ones I have seen online. This is brilliant. Thank you!


    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need one of these. I can't see anything up close anymore. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look Read More thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant alternative to those that are so expensive. I have a lamp I don't like because it will not stay in position. This looks like it is just what I need and we have Harbor Freight in our area.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faye - Great info! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I really love the theme/design of your website.

    ReplyDelete

  13. This is my first time i visit here.

    ReplyDelete

  14. From the tons of comments on your articles,

    ReplyDelete

  15. So wonderful to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These guys are hilarious. We actually installed a roof on one of their homes in Texas! Great guys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a very good gloss. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really informative site. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always see the bad one but this one is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice article. I hope your blog guide would be helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...