With The Complete Photo Guide to Perfect Fitting, you'll learn:
- The importance of a fitting axis and how to use it during a fitting
- How to recognize fitting issues, such as drag lines and folds
- How to manipulate fabric to solve common and unusual fitting problems
- How to transfer the fitting changes to your pattern easily
- Basic pattern-making skills to ensure accurate alterations
See the fitting process from start to finish on basic garments, fitted on real people. Then follow fitting solutions on different body types. The lessons you learn will help you fit any body.
I'd wondered about the book after first seeing it - would it be able to teach me anything that a book I already have wouldn't? But after taking time to preview my copy I have to let you know that I seriously like it. It is very easy to read, and the directions are extremely clear and concise. I don't think this book will get much rest on the shelf or have time to collect any dust. I've already read several solutions that I know will assist me with my fitting issues. I plan on using it with one of my projects this weekend.
Do you have this book yet or plan on adding it to your library???