I used a slinky 4-way stretch knit remnant to make the top this time and made a few pattern adjustments as well.:
- I decreased the center front circumference of the neckline 2" by tilting the 1" pass the foldline at the neck (did that make sense?)
- I raised the neckline 1" starting at the center front foldline and tapering into the original shoulder
- Added 3" to the cropped front length
- Decreased the back full length version 3"
- Decided to make this one with 3/4 length sleeves opposed to short because it's so cold at work