A few days ago Claire S. @ 1 Seam at a Time, Elaray @ Another Creation shared this award with me. I had to wait until I got a few minutes extra (you know; work, class two nights a week, studying for tests, etc) to follow through on it. I am glad to be thought of, especially as a sister as there is not much dearer. Thanks for thinking about me Claire!The rules connected to the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post - check
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! - check
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. - check
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. - check
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. - check
This award should make it around blogland pretty fast because you can nominate 10 or more blogs. Having sewing friends is SEW much fun!
...it's been far too long since I've written a blog post. I have sincerely missed posting, but you know - LIFE! I finished my high...
...twas six days before Christmas, just one day after my birthday, and my 2017 Winter Coat Project is complete. Right now I'm calling h...
... I WAS TOLD THIS PATTERN HAD JUST UP AND LEFT THE PLANET, but I just refused to believe it! Why I didn't buy this pattern when it wa...