May 31, 2011

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY - 2011 IDEAL SUMMER DRESS CHALLENGE














Tomorrow is our big day - the first day of the 2011 Ideal Summer Dress Challenge
  • 43 participants have responded (This is the largest number of any challenge I've hosted - so exciting!)
  • 5 participants have not responded*






*Since email addresses don't always line up with our names or blog names I'll just note the first part of the email addresses of those who not responded.  Again, if you did not get an invitation yet, please let me know.  I don't want to omit any one who is interested :

Cindy - Color by Number
asewfit

kjej
csmith
minniemoocher

Some people responded with different email address (which is quite alright).  If that is the case with the 5 people listed above, please let me know - so I will know that you are in.

On your marks, get set...

2 comments:

  1. I really have to get moving here, don't I? I did get a new pattern that looks wonderful; now to choose some great fabric to go with it! I'm so excited to see what everyone else comes up with, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye, I have not gotten any invite yet...here is my mail address again asewfit@yahoo.ca
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...