June 12, 2011

DRESS CHALLENGE PLANS SOMETIMES GO AWRY...

UPDATE: The 2011 Ideal Summer Dress Challenge has been extended until Sunday, June 19th.


also...
freckle10 said...Great,I would like to participate.  Freckle10 in order to participate, you will need to leave your email address, then respond to an email invitation that will be sent out to you.


...I stand corrected.  But, plans do sometimes go astray - especially sewing plans.   That being said, although the IDEAL SUMMER DRESS CHALLENGE was scheduled to end Wednesday, June 15th, lets extend it through next weekend - say SUNDAY, JUNE 19TH

This way life, and work, and other disruptions can come what may...and we'll still have time to finish our projects.

ALL IN FAVOR say yeah....

13 comments:

  1. Yea! I got one dress done, photos taken and another muslined. Was hoping to get it cut and sewn today - but chores took forever and last weekends skirt was wanting finished first. g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, just maybe I could squeeze in one more dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your polka-dottie dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. freckle106/13/2011

    Great,I would like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started my dress last night, but could use the extra time to try to squeeze in another one. lol. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to make another dress but I will be leaving Thursday but how about the next challenge, something like "Shorts, Skorts and Capris" continuing the summer theme. Can you tell I don't want the fun to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Faye! I would love to squeeze in another dress! I just need to hem my first and post pictues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is wonderful Faye! Due to a busy household these last couple of weeks I was unable to start. Maybe I can still get one in.

    Thanks for hosting the sew along.

    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, hooray! You have no idea how far astray life has led me from my plans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/16/2011

    yeah ! thanks much! life does get in the way sometimes and weekdays become so chaotic that achieving any creative goal becomes almost impossible.
    smiles
    leena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halleluah!! I can get my dress in!LOL....

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...