May 13, 2017

I'M AN INDIE PATTERN LOVER TOO......

...love, love, love the Big 4 patterns, almost all of them as a matter of fact.  But I also LOVE a whole lot of Indie patterns.  Sadly, just like with the Big 4 patterns, I just can't afford to buy them all. But they are ALWAYS popping up - in my email, on blogs I follows, and on my Rss Feed.  There is always a NEW INDE RELEASE!

Sometimes I'll place them in the cart and then later go back and take them out (the same as I do fabric), I have to exercise some degree of temperance.  Then there are times that I just swoon over them for more than a year telling myself that I just do not need them, only to treat myself later with the purchase.  I must say that I have had quite a bit of sizing and fit success with Indie Patterns I have sewn!  So that is a real plus!

I found out today that the Itch to Stitch Indie Pattern Company is giving away it's new Largo Tank pdf as a Mother's Day Gift.
It's a classic knit tank pattern offered in sizes 00 to 20.  I love knits and I love tanks, so I think I'll be taping this one up real soon...

6 comments:

  1. Just downloaded this pattern too! Have way to many patterns, but I'm finding indie patterns fit me more spot on. But for the $1.00 or $2.00 sale on the Big 4, who can resist! HI I'm Diane and I don't hoard patterns and I don't have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to echo you but turned around Diane. I'm Faye and I do hoard patterns and I do have a problem hahaha.

      Delete
  2. I can't even bring myself to count the number of patterns I have yet unmade! I confess to be quite unable to resist and thank you for posting this free pattern available on Itch to Stitch. I haven't tried any of her patterns but this will give me an opportunity to try one to see how I like it. Happy Mother's Day Faye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen I think a lot of us are in the same boat with the number of patterns vs. the ones we've actually sewn. I plan on making the Itch to Stitch tank very soon. Happy Mother's day to you too!

      Delete
  3. I might have to check that out. I morphed Straight Stitch's Greenwood Tank onto my TNT t-shirt, and I've been curious about the fit of other tanks. I've tried Jalie's 3245 tank too but I'm not a fan of racerbacks. It's always interesting to see little differences, although if it's not broke..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Elizabeth I'm always trying to fix things that ain't broke and always in search of the next great....

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!