May 6, 2017

TOPS THAT POP CONTINUATION...

......although the Tops That Pop Sew-a-long ended on April 30th and was extended to May 3rd, I promised to post submissions until Saturday evening in an effort not to leave anyone out that wanted to participate.

104 Tops To Date
 
Constance Lynn - SewingCurves (Instagram) - Butterick 6457 Cold Shoulder Top
 104 Tops:  an amazing accomplishment by such a supportive group of sewists!  Please don't forget to pop in to take a look at FAYE'S 2017 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG Pinterest Board 
that now has 496 Followers! That means that a whole lot of people are being inspired by YOUR TOPS!  If you have a top that has not been submitted at this point please feel free to go ahead and email it to me.  Any subsequent top submissions will be posted directly on this Pinterest Board.

Be on the lookout for the 2018 Tops That Pop Sew-Along next April.  Thank you all for your participation...

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful top Constance! I love a good "cold shoulder"! LOL!! Faye, YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye. Thank you for stopping by and checking up. I've had a very, very busy and tiring semester and had little energy to sew - let alone blog. Now that school is over, I am catching up on sleep and starting to sew again. Hopefully I will return to blogging as well.

    I missed out on your sew-along, though I did manage to finally sew one top.

    I hope you have been well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for getting back to me. I do understand about busy and tiring semesters! So nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely blouse... Thanks Faye for a great sew-along !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's participants like you that made it a great sew-along Sheila. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. This was so much fun Faye! Thank you for running this wonderful sew along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good sewing collaboration Tomasa. It's the next best thing to having you all here with me!

      Delete
  5. What a pretty cold shoulder top! The blues in this print are lovely! And 104 tops is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love this top! The 104 tops was a great accomplishment for US ALL Elizabeth!

      Delete
  6. Great top! Amazing job with the beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 104 tops is amazing! Next April I won't have a daughter's wedding to plan for, so maybe I'll be able to join in. You and all of your followers did an outstanding job, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a great supporter Marjie! We'll both look forward to next April!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. She really did a good job on this one!

      Delete
  9. So sad I missed this sew along! Maybe I can join in next year since I love making tops! There are so many cute tops in your gallery posts! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you missed it too Elizabeth! But there will be others. Love your cardigan!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...