I was recently tagged by AMY. It's nice to know that there are people who want to know more about me. I'm trying to think of 7 interesting facts about myself and though I'm stumped I will give it a try:
1. I'm the eldest of four. There's us three girls and then my baby brother. Being the eldest is such a job!
2. We were all born and raised in Georgia. We moved to upstate New York when I was 13, and I HATED IT, but after a while it became home as well. When we use to visit Georgia on vacations I always wanted to KISS the ground when we returned. I relocated back here in 1979.
3. When we moved north we were so homesick that my Mother had to take us for long drives in the countryside so we could see farmland, cows and pigs. You can take the girl out of the country, but...
4. When I was in high school I took EVERY Home Ec class that was available. Total of about 6 or more classes and my dream was to become either a Home Ec teacher or an airline stewardess as they were called at that time. If you frequent my blog you can tell that I am presently enjoying a revival of something I learned in Home Ec which is sewing.
5. Everyone in my family for at least 5 generations has had either one child or four children. I think this is an amazing fact. I have one, and my daughter has four.
6. I am blessed and highly favored, and God has always answered my prayers in due season, even ones that I had forgotten I prayed.
7. I am currently walking in one of my dreams of being a Cosmetology teacher. I always knew that I would teach somebody something...
Here are some of the ladies that I would like to learn more about, but if you've been approached with a similar tag before, I'll understand if you don't care to participate:
1. Toy @ http://trinilove.typepad.com/
2. Ebony @ http://www.ebbyj.blogspot.com/
3. Ann @ http://annsfashionstudio.blogspot.com/
4. Marita @ exploringpassions.blogspot.com/
5. Cathy @ http://hemminandhummin.blogspot.com/
6. Angelia @ http://sewmuchtosew.blohttp://
7. Sheila @ http://sheilazcrochetz.blogspot.com/
1. Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog