January 5, 2017

MY SUGAR FIX...

...don't we all have plans to be more organized in the New Year?  I know that I do!  I have organizational plans for every room in my house starting with my sewing room.  My plans of being more organized extend over to my blog.  A while ago I set a goal to write a minimum of 100 posts a year, and for the past 4 years I've been able to exceed that goal.

My most productive blog posting month of the year has been in November, because I've participated in the 30 day Blog-Like-Crazy Challenge.  My being successful in the challenge depended largely on a blog post editorial calendar that I used.  That calendar helped me plan and organize blog posts for the entire month.   I asked myself, "What could I accomplish (blogging wise) if I used an editorial calendar each month of the year?"


Today I picked up my sugar fix.  I love, love, love Sugar Paper Products.  They have just a tiny bit of bling and are so girly and elegant.  Of course I won't be posting everyday, but I'm going to see if  I can keep up with this blog editorial calendar all year long.

What type of planner/calendar do you use?
Do you keep an Editorial Calendar?

6 comments:

  1. I have a notebook in which I take notes on phone conversations I have (for business) and make myself a to-do list every day. (You can see where my holiday lists come from, right?) Your planner sure is pretty! I'm a real calendar girl myself, too, never mind that "keep it in your phone" thing the kids do...not that I have such a phone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A place to make telephone notes is a great idea Marjie. One of my problems is I have notes ok n b it's and pieces of paper and in several different notebooks. I need to centralize.

      Delete
  2. Oh Ms. Faye! I know I should but I don't use a calendar (enter sad face here!). If I did, maybe there wouldn't be such long space between blog posts! However, I've made a goal of making 2017 a successful year for me and that means I need to get my act together! I have to check into Sugar paper products, never heard of them and thanks for the tip! BTW...you ALWAYS have very interesting posts that keep people wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a great blogger too Myra. I always hang onto every word of your posts. I just love sugar paper because it is soooo pretty. Here's to a WONDERFUL 2017 blogging year for the both of us!!!

      Delete
  3. Pretty planner and agree a great tool for staying organized. For logging in my daily to-dos and activitiespecially, I use my fauxdori and a recollections planner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't want to do without my Shedori planner and notebooks either Sheila! The come in so handy for keeping up will all things sewing and lifewise! The Sugar Paper is used because it gives me big old blocks in a two page monthly format for planning and keep track of blog posts. Your Shedori planners are GORGEOUS!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...