April 23, 2017

REPOST: DAY 8 TOPS THAT POP SEWALONG

...
I accidentally deleted my first DAY 8 Tops That Pop Sewalong post - how I don't know.  I am re-posting so the tops that were in that post will be included in the sewalong journal.

Cathy - The Kentucky Seamstress - McCall's 7390


Shelia - Sheliaz_CTK - Active wear Tank and Bralette drafted from RTW
Faye - McCall's 7542 View C
WHO'S TOP WILL BE UP NEXT???
PLEASE EMAIL All finished top photos to as an ATTACHMENT to:  fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net

Email Subject Line:  TOPS THAT POP

10 comments:

  1. OMG, wonderful tops!!! All three are beautiful and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we thank you Myra! As you can see this is a re-post because I some how accidentally deleted a post yesterday.

      Delete
  2. All tops are so beautiful! I'm inspired to sew many more. Thank you for hosting this sew along.
    I just emailed you my entry. Can't believe it took so long for me to make one - and other participants have made multiples by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL TOP SAMINA! It will be coming up in my next post. Make some more - I'll be looking for your pictures!

      Delete
  3. Sorry that you accidently deleted your post, trust me I know how it makes you feel sigh! I always look forward to seeing to seeing the reveals of everyone's lovely tops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, don't know how that happened. Oh well must keep it moving. Looking for more of your tops!

      Delete
  4. Amother lovely collecton of tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these tops. You are so talented, well done!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...