April 13, 2017

TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG (JUMPSTART)...

...
...it's time to
JUMP START
SLUGGISH SEWING MOTIVATION!
So if you've thought about joining
"2017 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG"
 
 but haven't done so yet, you still have time.  Friday is the last day to join in the fun.  
  "JUMP START SLUGGISH SEWING MOTIVATION".
 
DATES:  April 15th through April 30th (TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG - Starts Saturday)
WHAT QUALIFIES:   Any type of top at all
  • No Quotas
  • Comment below to join.  PLEASE leave your email address, Facebook, Instagram handle, or blog address
  • All photos should be emailed to as an ATTACHMENT to:  fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net
  • All photos will be added to a Grand Finale Tops That Pop Collage on the blog. 

I won't post again until Saturday, but in the meantime raid your stash, choose your patterns, this is going to be SEWMUCHFUN!!!

16 comments:

  1. Count me in. This will be my first sew-a-long. Have two picked out already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have to have you join Catherine. I added you right in!

      Delete
  2. Joining
    Alisha Martin
    Alishaspieces@gmail.com
    Ig alishaspieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Alisha - I just added you in!

      Delete
  3. Joining
    Sheilaz Ctk
    www.sheilaz-ctk.com
    sheilaz457@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheilaz-CTK so glad you are here!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4/14/2017

    Joining:
    Claire_macpherson@hotmail.com
    Ig: belle_citadel
    Bellecitadel.com blog

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire I am elated that you joined!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for joining up AGAIN Mariela Alethia!

      Delete
  6. Oops! I forgot to leave my info:
    kentuckyseamstress.blogspot.com
    cppeck@twc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in Faye! Forgive me in advance if I don't get to finish but I intend to and will do my very best (my sewing time is so limited...sigh). My blog: www.sewmuchfashion.com
    Tomasa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye,

    I hate to be one of those people that can’t follow directions but I really planned on participating in this contest. I knew it started yesterday but was not aware that you had to be notified by Friday. My sewing machine was in for repairs and I was not sure I would get it back in time and actually I was able to pick it up yesterday. My IG is mochalover 12 and my email address is finleyray@att.net. Let me know, I even have a top already done. Thanks again Faye and sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added you in. Thanks for joining Lisa!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...