April 23, 2018

#2018 Tops That Pop - Day 9

...9 days down (my, how time flies) and 7 more days to go 

Day 9 - #2018 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG
80 Participants (including me)
(TOPS COMPLETED TO DATE: 47)
It's been a wonderful sewing Monday
Denise Thompson's Summer Ready New Look 6598
Barbara Jugovac's dainty and gorgeous Burda 12/2014 #105
Kyle Burkhart's almalgamated Simplicity 1282 & Butterick 5922 

Jacqueline Belanger says she's on a sewing roll now with Vogue 9109



 Cecil Beverly's tropical Simplicity 8342


 

 Now's the time to:  Wake up sleepy sewing motivation 
7 More days to POP A TOP or TWO!!!
 
#2018TOPSTHATPOP SEW-A-LONG SPONSORS



2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the parade of lovely tops. I totally missed the boat to sign up for this sew-along - and I thought that this year I would certainly sign up. Oh well... I am being inspired by everyone else's tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...