April 15, 2018

#2018 TOPS THAT POP SEWALONG - LET THE SEWING FUN BEGIN... (SPONSOR UPDATE)

...today's the day!  LET THE SEWING FUN BEGIN - with 70 participants (including me)!  Sending out a big THANK YOU to everyone who joined!  All participants (with their links) are listed in alphabetical order on the right sidebar.  I tried to be extra careful in adding everyone - if you joined but don't see your name listed, please comment here or email me to let me know and I will add you right in.
#2018 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG - BEGINS TODAY!
Sunday, April 15th through Monday, April 30th
WHAT QUALIFIES:  Any type of top at all

TWO (2) WAYS TO SUBMIT TOP PHOTOS:
1.  Email (subject line: #2018TOPSTHAT POP) to me as an ATTACHMENT to:  fayedoll@cox.net

2.  Post to Instagram using the Hashtag:  #2018TOPSTHATPOP, and tagging me @fayedoll 

....A huge Thank you to our random drawing sponsors:
  RANDOM DRAWING #1: 
1 pair 8" Kai (Series N5210) Shears!
(these are the kind that I use)
And in the meantime Kai Shears is offering every participant and reader 20% off Kai purchases for the duration of the sewalong.  Apply the CODE:  LINDAFAYE before checkout.

RANDOM DRAWING #2:
Three (3) McCall's Pattern Company patterns of choice!
(U.S. Residents Only)


RANDOM DRAWING #3:


RANDOM DRAWING #4:

One (1) Madam Sew Pressure Foot Set!
And in the meantime Madam Sew is offering every participant and reader 10% off Madam Sew purchases for the duration of the sewalong.  Apply the CODE:  SEWALONG10 before checkout.

 RANDOM DRAWING #5:
Four (4) Sewing Related Greeting Cards from Smoking Needles - Rachelle Green
 


 DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE #2018TOPSTHATPOP PINTEREST BOARD.
  • THREAD YOUR MACHINES
  • RAID YOUR STASH
  • CHOOSE YOUR PATTERNS
Because this is going to be #SEWMUCHFUN!!!

13 comments:

  1. Is it too late to enter? I am tchuie on IG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added you in. Thanks for joining Teresa!

      Delete
    2. Thank you 😍

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Sponsors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I jointed or attempted to. Finished 2 tops today. My sewing mojo is back! No blog, no instagram.

    Melanie P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Melanie. Can you please send the pictures of the finished tops to me as email attachments to: fayedoll@cox.net, and I will get them listed for you. Keep sewing, so glad your mojo found it's way back home!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Faye for adding me! I know I’m always slow to the race! But you know ’m truly excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra thank you for Always supporting my efforts!

      Delete
  5. I know I may have missed the date - but I will be posting on instagram @shoppingsleuth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele Thank you so much for joining!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...