April 13, 2018

#2018 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG...(SPONSOR UPDATE)

...
only two days left before the start of the
#2018 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG
"JUMP START SLUGGISH SEWING MOTIVATION"

DATES:  Sunday, April 15th through Monday, April 30th
WHAT QUALIFIES:  Any type of top at all

  • No Quotas
  • Comment below to join.  (PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM HANDLE, OR BLOG ADDRESS
  • Photo submissions should be emailed as an attachment to: fayedoll@cox.net OR
  • Post to Instagram using the hashtag:  #2018TopsThatPop and tag me @fayedoll 
 Every participant will be eligible for the "MY FAVORITE THINGS RANDOM DRAWINGS" that will be held at the end of the sew-a-long.

  RANDOM DRAWING #1: 
1 pair 8" Kai (Series N5210) Shears!
(these are the kind that I use)


And in the meantime Kai Shears is offering every participant and reader 20% off Kai purchases for the duration of the sewalong.  Apply the CODE:  LINDAFAYE before checkout.

RANDOM DRAWING #2:
Three (3) McCall's Pattern Company patterns of choice!
(U.S. Residents Only)
 
RANDOM DRAWING #3:

RANDOM DRAWING #4:
One (1) Madam Sew Pressure Foot Set!
 
 
And in the meantime Madam Sew is offering every participant and reader 10% off Madam Sew purchases for the duration of the sewalong.  Apply the CODE:  SEWALONG10 before checkout.

 DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE #2018TOPSTHATPOP PINTEREST BOARD
I won't post again until Sunday, April 15th, but in the meantime:
  • THREAD YOUR MACHINES
  • RAID YOUR STASH
  • CHOOSE YOUR PATTERNS
Because this is going to be #SEWMUCHFUN!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great motivation! I am sewing the Concord tee by Cashmerette to improve the fit before making more summer tops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Tammy there is nothing better than a great tee!

      Delete
    2. I've signed you up.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the tops you've chosen Vanessa. The excitement is building!

      Delete
  3. I’m in Faye! My Instagram is @crystalsewsandstuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal I'm so excited that you've decided to join. I'm adding you right in!

      Delete
  4. I really need camis and am planning to sew several to start!!! I even have my pattern already picked out! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ALWAYS excited to see the thinks you make Summer I can't wait either!

      Delete
  5. As you know I'm already signed up. I would like to get two tops done, but we'll see how that goes. The second will be a bonus, if I do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Diane. One top is perfect.

      Delete
  6. I found a colorful knit jersey in my stash. I think I can make a top between now and 4/30 depending on my energy level and sewjo. Anyway, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wonderful Tomasa! I'll add you in right now!

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited! Thank you Faye!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...