February 19, 2008

SOURCE OF INSPIRATION


Got my new Spiegel catalog - WHAT A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION for me! I have always loved Spiegel and use to run up quite a tab with them (lol). Now I use if for sewing inspiration because as I look through the catalog I can see so many garments for which I either already have similar patterns or can think of combining several patterns to come up with.
The catalog shows numerous Swap ideas and wardrobing combinations in the newest seasonal colors and fabrics. Spiegel is my number one source for sewing inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiegel is absolutely a fabulous magazine to give sewers inspiration. There clothes is of good quality and beautiful. As far as ordering from the catalog, I also did that and spent HUNDRED OF DOLLARS, but you know what i looked fabulous in their clothes. Like you i use the catalog for inspiration only

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...