April 16, 2012

69 NEW TOPS BIRTHED INTO THE WORLD...

...to each and every one of you ladies!  Taking time from your busy schedules to participate in this challenge was a big, big deal to me.  Thank you so much for joining up and posting your new designs.  The challenge was such an inspiration to me,  and hope it was for you too.  If my count is correct,  69 tops were created in 15 days - Wow, what an accomplishment!  You ladies made this a such a success!


Although the Challenge officially ended on Sunday;  participants may continue to post.  I'll be checking back over the next two weeks for new entries and will add them to the slide show.



Here's to a great rest of the sewing year  - after all, we all STARTED AT THE TOP!!!

7 comments:

  1. I like your E&F top in your previous post. Tunics are great on a lot of levels. I must get that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Faye for hosting this challenge! Sewing, like reading, is such a solitary hobby i think, but the internet and blogs (and challenge) like yours connect us to many likeminded people, and provide me with sooooo much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! So many great tops! What a successful sew along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again Faye it was so much fun! You got me sewing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I finally posted, only 3 days late! I loved seeing everyone's great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tops and Thank You for hosting another Fabulous Challenge.

    I am wearing another one of my starting at the top top today.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS FAYE on a successful sewing challenge. Perhaps I can get in on one in the future!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...