April 4, 2012

STARTING AT THE TOP - DAY 4...

...Did I mention how much I love this pattern?



This is the third time I've used it, so I guess that makes it a real TNT although I don't think I'll make it again.  I've made view B once, and view C twice.  I am seriously contemplating removing the sleeves on the view B top and turning it into view C.  I think that's enough of that view, but there are other views remaining - Simplicity 2181 is quite a versatile pattern.

Here's my 3 top for the challenge
front view

back view
 Now I need to make a decision about top #4.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking top, Faye, you are right it is a very versatile pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top and the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Don't I feel silly for suggesting Simplicity 2181 on your other post?! This is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look more at the NL patterns. I keep saying it but never do. This top is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...