April 14, 2012

...I've finished my 7th top, a white handkerchief linen tunic made with this Louise Cutting pattern
The pattern is called Ebb & Flow.  In my last post I think I mentioned in error making the view with the pleated collar (Flow), but I actually meant the other view (Ebb). 

I was attracted to the side vent and notched sleeve cuff details, and think it adds to the tops easy breezy styling.  I hope that I'm able to get one more top completed - there is only one more day left in the Starting At The Top Challenge.  It's been a nice run that yielded some nice additions to my wardrobe...

4 comments:

  1. Really nice summer top. I adore linen, wrinkles and all. Nothing is better for summer heat, right? I just picked up some linen at the thrift store a couple of days ago and I am trying to figure out what pattern to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top. I love linen. Looks like I'm adding a pattern to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I love linen.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...